GoldenMoney is offering Gold and Silver refining services to public and dealers
HOW IT WORKS!
Simply mail us your gold or silver lot for refining including following:
Metal for refining
- Note with approximate or exact weight and metal purity
You name, address, e-mail and telephone number
- Following is refining fee schedule:
- Small gold lots below 500 grams are exchanged for pure product less 25-20% fee of submitted metal based on quantity. No other charges apply. Returned product is metered and stamped when possible.
- Small silver lots below 3 kilos are exchanged for pure product less 25-20% fee of submitted metal based on quantity. No other charges apply. Returned product is metered and stamped when possible.
For lots around 1000 gram (32 troy ounce) of unrefined gold: $110 + 13% HST. See settlements options below.
For lots around 6 kilos of unrefined silver: $150 + 13% HST. See settlement options below.
- Over 1000 gram or 32 troy ounces gold, cost of materials for refining: $25 + 13% HST for each additonal 1000 gram (32 troy ounce) or less
- Ceramic CPUs processing are subject to 33% fee on return gold. No other charges apply.
We will refine your gold to 99.99% purity and silver to 99.9+%. When your lot refinining is completed we will contact you with exact weight of your pure metal output.
It takes about 1 week to refine gold and 2 weeks to refine silver.
When your refined metal is ready for settlement you may choose one of the following four options:
Order your pure metal to be shipped to you as single unmetered bar stamped with purity and weight or in powder or crumbs. You will receive 97% of refined gold. GoldenMoney will collect 3% of refined gold as fee.
You will receive 92% of silver, GoldenMoney will collect 8% of refined silver for lots 10 kg and over
Order metered bars in 50oz, 10oz or 1oz denominations, which will be stamped with purity and weight. There is $15 charge to cast each bar. You will receive 97% of refined gold. GoldenMoney will collect 3% of refined gold in fees. You will received 91% of silver, GoldeMoney will collect 9% of refined silver in fees.
- Trade your pure metal for any "Good Delivery" product from our "Bullion Store". Trade value is determined by our current store selling price and 95% value of your gold and 90% value of your silver.
Due to low cost of stones, we offer no stone recovery below 0.5ct. All stones in jewellery will be damaged by heat and discarded. Weight of stones should not and will be not counted in total metal weight.
Above 0.5ct stones can be recovered at the cost of $50 per stone.
Please take a note of the following when calculating your theoretical output refined metal output:
Gold stamped "585" or 14K has only 58.35% of gold content. Markings are not exact representation of percentage of gold content and usually under-karat as it is not regulated in many countries or regulations allow for wide deviation. Some gold, specifically from Asia, can be of lower base karat with higher karat plating. Repaired gold may have been repaired using base metal with plating. Old "sterling" silver can have silver content deviation from 87.5% to 92.5%
What is not accepted for refining:
Alloy below 15% of total gold content (exemption can be made under specific conditions, please call to discuss).
Silverplated and Gold Plated items
If your find following letters or stamps on your metal it is plated
Plated items will be returned to you at your own expense or discarded.
- Heavy Plate
- Sheffield or Sheffield Plate
Please ship your metal to the following address, if in Canada:
7116799 Canada Inc.
19-13085 Yonge St. Suite #371
Richmond Hill ON L4E0K2
Please ship your metal to the following address, if in USA:
793 Center Street, #117
If you have any questions please call us: 1-877-753-9163
You may choose to bring us your metal in person to our Richmond Hill location, please call for appointment.